Tool Kit: Co-parenting after separation or divorce
Discover some useful websites to help you co-parent after divorce or separation.
- Tips for Divorced Parents [http://www.helpguide.org/mental/coparenting_shared_parenting_divorce.htm] has many great guidelines about how to cordially continue to co-parent with a former partner. There is information about joint custody, conflict resolution and how to make important decisions regarding your child with your former partner.
- Read Divorce Resource of Central Illinois [http://helpbook.famservcc.org/fs010272ac.php] which provides information about many of the issues surrounding divorce with a special focus on parenting concerns during a divorce.
- Co-Parenting After Divorce [http://extension.unh.edu/resources/representation/Resource000191_Rep209.pdf] has information about what research shows about co-parenting and has helpful guides to aid co-parenting with a former partner.
- Explore Co-Parenting 101 [http://coparenting101.org] which is an online community for parents who are separated or divorced; there is a plethora of information on co-parenting.
- Co-Parenting After Divorce [http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/divorce-grownups/200903/co-parenting-after-divorce] has six keys to making co-parenting work.